Here’s a quick look at the documents that you’ll need to pull together.
- Government issued photo identification and Social Security card.
- Address(es) for the past two years.
- Employment (past and present) for the past two years. We’ll need name(s) and address of each employer along with more information on any gap in employment.
- Income for the past two years. The fastest way to do this is to provide your last two tax returns along with copies of your pay stubs from the past two months.
- All money-related assets. You may be asked to provide the last two or three months’ statements from all checking accounts, savings accounts, money market, IRA, mutual fund and brokerage (stock) accounts.
- All debts. Once you provide consent, Homebridge will pull a credit report for each borrower to reveal the information we need on credit card debt, installment loans (like student loans), car loans and your current mortgage or home equity loans if you’re refinancing.
- The Sales Contract. For purchase transactions, Homebridge will need a copy of your original purchase agreement.